Thursday, April 22, 2010

Winding down.

This year has changed my life tremendously, for the better! On Monday I will be leaving to go home and I will be done with my first year of college! SO WEIRD. I have learned so many things and I feel as if I have really changed as a person. I also experienced complete freedom: which resulted in this picture...
 Camouflaged Busch beer...classy.
And this one...
 The most unflattering picture ever haha

Oh, and I totally did my first Kegstand and Shotgun this year! WooHoo!
 
But there have also been perfectly fun sober moments as well. Proof in two below pictures:
In Beverly Hills, California with the besties.
A night of sledding, with a sled attached to an SUV, safe, I know. And uh, we weren't "perfectly sober" but whatever...

I am going to miss living in a small dorm room with another person...not. I now get a nice medium-sized room all to myself for 4 months! I am super excited to get home and start re-decorating my room, working, and babysitting so I can have LOADS of money to buy new things! I also can't wait to be home for summer because I can post lots and lots of blog posts :)


PS- This year also brought a HUGE expansion to my wardrobe... I guess I online shopped a little too much in between classes?

EllyK

2 comments:

  1. I still don't think I've ever shotgunned a beer, I figure by the time I'm drunk enough I will cut my mouth or do something ridiculous that will result in blood! It's my M.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is shotgunning beer?
    i remember exactly how it felt to finish 1st year (that was the end of last year for me) ... its crazy to look back on just one year and have so many amazing memories and new friends and crazy experiences.
    ur post put a huge smile on my face!
    xx

    ReplyDelete