Tuesday, April 6, 2010

True Life: I am an online shopping addict.

Obviously I have been pretty bored today, you might be able to tell from the numerous blog posts! I am not only going overboard on the blogage, but the shopping as well. Here is what I just bought.
New Guy Harvey shirt and three pairs of J.Crew shorts (actually my mom bought these and sent them to me from home!)

Tortoise Ray Bans!! Now I'm craving a bunch of new croakies...

AND a new Longchamp!! Yayy, the Longchamp is from eBay, so I'm hoping it's in good condition. I love the lighter pink though, the current pink they have in the Lonchamp collection is too dark/bright, I like the softer pink.

Hmm, we'll see if I have any more compulsions to buy new things or blog...


EllyK

3 comments:

  1. omg i just got a new longchamp too! I used magnums.net, use the code "topbutton" and its like 20% off the purchase! I hope it is still working by now, I ordered on April 1. I got the open tote (http://www.magnums.net/prod/2704089/Longchamp-Le-Pliage) I also got it embossed lol. Ended up being like $80...I thought it was a good deal! If the topbutton code doesnt work anymore use the code "newsletter". I'm going to do a post about it once the bag arrives, I'm obv a wealth of information hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Longchamps!

    www.rosiecampbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl, thank you for your comments re: the desk on the Love List today AND your fantastic supportive comments on the Range! So good to meet you and your blog! xoxox

    ReplyDelete